Don't miss the video we have waiting for you on the next page
If you are a Real Estate Investor who purchases investment property or one who does rehab and flip projects, you generally have 4 options for funding your deals;
1. Your own cash. This may seem like an ideal method, but most investors don't have sufficient cash OR they want to preserve their cash and leverage other people's money (OPM).
2. Cash of a partner. This would require you to give up half of your profits, if not more.
3. Traditional bank loans or hard money loans. These have helped thousands of real estate investors make millions of dollars over the years, but they are both expensive, tedious to apply for and process, and require a lien on the subject property.
4. Private money loans. These are becoming more popular, but are not always easy to secure, and are limited to the amount of money and risk each private investor is able and willing to offer.
Most banks and mortgage companies will NOT provide funding for acquisition, construction and marketing costs associated with purchasing investment properties or for residential fix-and-flip projects... at least not without lots of major restrictions and red tape.
THERE IS A 5th FUNDING OPTION: Business Lines of Credit!
This option is cheaper than hard money, with the flexibility of cash. Whether you lack the surplus cash, or prefer to leverage OPM (other people's money), our unsecured business lines of credit (BLOC) program may be a compelling and beneficial option for you.
- There are many features & benefits to a Business Line of Credit:
- - 0% interest rate for up to 12 months or more - $20,000 to $175,000 per corporate entity in unsecured liquid business credit (from multiple lines)
- - Funds may be used for acquisition, repairs, fixtures, marketing, holding costs or anything else you need
- - Stated income/assets
- - NO fees upfront (out of pocket)
- - NO collateral required
- - Only reports to business credit profile and does not tie up personal credit
- - Approvals within 48 hours, funding within 2-3 weeks
- - Effectively a 100% financing program
- - Credit lines can easily and quickly be converted to one big pool of cash in your business bank account, which can be used over and over, and maintained with manageable monthly payments (good for budgeting purposes)